[Coil-l] RSVP for Bowling at Dust Bowl

Sarah Clark sclark at rsu.edu
Wed Nov 20 08:43:22 CST 2013

Count me as a tentative yes, assuming we can spare both me and Allison (I'm guessing she might want to go but she isn't here today and I am not speaking for her :) ). The calendar looks quiet but you never know what might blow up...

Sarah Clark<mailto:sclark at rsu.edu>
Associate Library Director
Rogers State University
Claremore, OK