[Coil-l] RSVP for Bowling at Dust Bowl

Jamie Holmes Jamie.Holmes at tulsacc.edu
Wed Nov 20 10:35:00 CST 2013

Sounds fun - count me in!

Jamie Holmes
Reference/Instruction Librarian
Southeast Campus Library
Tulsa Community College
10300 E. 81st Street
Tulsa, OK 74133-4513
918-595-7701

Jamie.holmes at tulsacc.edu

From: coil-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net [mailto:coil-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Adam Brennan
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:29 AM
To: Community of Oklahoma Instruction Librarians (OK-ACRL)
Subject: [Coil-l] RSVP for Bowling at Dust Bowl

Howdy folks!

Send me a message if you plan on attending the team building exercise after our COIL meeting on Dec 6th.  I have two public lanes reserved at the Dust Bowl from 4:30 PM - 5:45 PM on Dec 6th.

The Dust Bowl is Tulsa's newest, hippest bowling alley in the lovely Blue Dome District downtown.

http://www.dustbowltulsa.com/

Lanes are rented for $30 an hour (on Friday), and can accommodate up to six bowlers.  I figure we can just split the cost evenly on the lane (so the more folks attending the cheaper!)  Shoe rental is $3.50.

If we have up to six coming, I'll keep one lane.  If we have more Ill keep both lanes.

I hope to see you there!

                                        (O)           (O)
                                        ||     (O)    ||
   .----.                               ||     ||     ||