[Coil-l] mini survey

Corbett,Kathryn B kcorbett at langston.edu
Tue Oct 1 16:56:28 CDT 2013

Hi Adam,

Over the weekend I posted a question to my FB friends, asking what were their 3 top must-cover items in a 50 minute one-shot. Of course, they were all different :) So, that leads me to the Instruction sharing meeting that you hope to have this month-or next. Could we do a mini survey asking the same question of everyone there?

I could type up the survey and if I can't make the meeting, maybe you would distribute it? Hopefully, I will be at the meeting and could take care of it. I would love to see the answers.

Kate

Kate Corbett

Head of Technical Services and Instruction

Langston University Libraries

P.O. Box 1600 E Highway 33

Langston, OK 73050

405-466-3412 office