[Coil-l] OLA Regional Meeting - NSU Tahlequah, Nov. 14

Sarah Whittle burkhead at nsuok.edu
Wed Oct 30 16:26:37 CDT 2013

Hello fellow COILers,

On Thursday, November 14, our John Vaughan Library on the Northeastern
State University Tahlequah campus will be hosting an OLA Regional Meeting.
 This is a free workshop that will include presentations on innovations in
InterLibrary Loan and e-reading through Overdrive.

For more information about the event and directions, please see the
attached document. To RSVP, feel free to e-mail me or call, using the
information listed below (and also in the document).

We hope to see you soon!
Sarah Burkhead Whittle

--
Sarah Burkhead Whittle
Instructor of Library Services ~ Resource Coordinator, College of Education
burkhead at nsuok.edu
@bookishsarah