[Coil-l] April's COIL meeting

Allison Embry aembry at rsu.edu
Fri Apr 18 16:52:00 CDT 2014

Good Afternoon!

Here is the Doodle poll for April's COIL meeting.  The days I have open are the 28th, 29th, and 30th.

We will be meeting this month via Google Hangouts.  May and June's meetings will be face to face.  (If anyone had trouble with Google Hangouts last time, just let me know and we might try something different.)

I will be in Denver most of next week, but I will be checking my email.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.  Don't forget to submit your proposals for July's conference.

http://doodle.com/273p94zfwr7k8683

Best,

Allison Embry
Access Services and Distance Learning Librarian
Rogers State University
Claremore, OK.
918-343-7717
aembry at rsu.edu<mailto:aembry at rsu.edu>