[Coil-l] Agenda and information for tomorrow's meeting

Allison Embry aembry at rsu.edu
Tue Apr 29 15:13:10 CDT 2014

Hello,

Attached is the agenda for tomorrow's meeting.  It will be at 3 pm.

I have decided to hold this month's meeting over AnyMeeting instead of Google Hangouts.  (The Hangouts platform didn't seem to work very well for some of us.)  I tried to send out one mass invite about an hour or so ago, but it looks like everyone needs a unique URL to attend the meeting.  If you plan to attend the meeting, send me your email address, and I will send you an invite.

Have a wonderful day!

Best,

Allison Embry
Access Services and Distance Learning Librarian
Rogers State University
Claremore, OK.
918-343-7717
aembry at rsu.edu<mailto:aembry at rsu.edu>