[Coil-l] December Meeting

Miller, April april.miller at swosu.edu
Mon Dec 8 09:57:57 CST 2014

I will attempt to attend virtually.  I have two other meetings on that day that start at 10:00, and I am not sure what time they will finish.  I look forward to being active in COIL.

April

April K. Miller, MLIS
Assistant Professor
Librarian
McMahan Library
Southwestern Oklahoma State University
409 E. Mississippi Ave.
Sayre, OK 73662
580-928-5533 ext. 185

A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library.  ~Shelby Foote