[Coil-l] January's COIL Meeting

Allison Embry aembry at rsu.edu
Mon Jan 13 09:36:42 CST 2014

Hello Everyone,

Happy belated New Year.  I hope your semester is off to a good start.

I just sent out a Doodle poll to schedule January's COIL meeting.  If it works for all of you, I would like to conduct the meeting over Google Hangouts.  If you plan to attend, just send me your gmail address, and I will send you an invite. :)

This first meeting, we will introduce this year's officers and talk about the conference location and theme.  Since alternating between online and face to face meetings seems to have worked well for us in the past, let's plan on continuing that this year.  February's meeting will likely be in Tulsa, and April's meeting will be in the OKC area.  (Of course, if you have other preferences, please let me know!)

I look forward to seeing you all soon!  :)

Best,

Allison Embry
Access Services and Distance Learning Librarian
Rogers State University
Claremore, OK.
918-343-7717
aembry at rsu.edu<mailto:aembry at rsu.edu>