[Coil-l] January's COIL Meeting

Jones, Elizabeth S (HSC) Elizabeth-Jones at ouhsc.edu
Tue Jan 14 07:27:24 CST 2014

For any of those new to Google Hangouts you must login using the chrome browser and you will need to install a plug in.

Elizabeth (Beth) Jones, MLIS
Head Serial Services
Associate Professor, Graduate College
Department of Health Sciences Library and Information Management
1000 Stanton L. Young Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73117
405-271-2285 ext. 48746
405-271-3297 (fax)