[Coil-l] January's COIL Meeting

Leaper, Shannon seleaper at nwosu.edu
Wed Jan 15 11:56:12 CST 2014

Hi Allison,

My gmail is seleaper at gmail.com<mailto:seleaper at gmail.com>; I'll be there on the 28th. I have not tried Google Hangouts, but I have downloaded the iPad app and I'm looking forward to trying something new.

Cheers,
Shannon Leaper

Shannon Leaper
Research & Instructional Services Librarian
Northwestern Oklahoma State University
709 Oklahoma Boulevard
Alva, OK 73717
580.327.8572