[Coil-l] UnCOILed 2014 Registration

Allison Embry aembry at rsu.edu
Tue Jul 1 17:00:07 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

The UnCOILed conference is a little over two weeks away!  The registration fee is $10.  If you plan to attend the conference, you can register at the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X7LTX79

After some discussion at the last meeting, we decided that we are not able to accept POs as a form of payment this year.  Our treasurer will be unable to attend the conference due to another commitment, so cash or check will be our payment options.   I apologize for any inconvenience that this causes.

Best,

Allison Embry
Access Services and Distance Learning Librarian
Rogers State University
Claremore, OK.
918-343-7717
aembry at rsu.edu<mailto:aembry at rsu.edu>