[Coil-l] Conference Registration is Open!

Allison Embry aembry at rsu.edu
Thu Jun 5 14:24:42 CDT 2014

Good Afternoon!

UnCOILed 2014 is next month, and registration for the conference is now open.

This year, we will be exploring how Oklahoma libraries are incorporating technology in instruction.  The conference is scheduled for July 18th at OSU Tulsa.  We hope to see you there!

This year's registration fee is only $10, and will be collected at the registration desk on the day of the conference.

If you plan to attend, go ahead and fill out the registration form, which is linked below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X7LTX79

Best,

Allison Embry
Access Services and Distance Learning Librarian
Rogers State University
Claremore, OK.
918-343-7717
aembry at rsu.edu<mailto:aembry at rsu.edu>