[Coil-l] June's COIL Meeting

CORBETT, KATHRYN B kcorbett at langston.edu
Mon Jun 23 12:35:39 CDT 2014

Hi Allison,
I am sorry but I will not attend the meeting tomorrow. I can't be gone all day. Could we not do a combo meeting?
I would be happy to attend virtually.
Kate

Kate Corbett
Head of Technical Services and Instruction
Langston University Libraries
P.O. Box 1600 E Highway 33
Langston, OK 73050
405-466-3412