[Coil-l] COIL Meeting: Thursday, April 23rd

Miller, April april.miller at swosu.edu
Fri Apr 10 10:23:53 CDT 2015

I have two other meetings on the 23rd, and unfortunately I will be unable to attend.

April

April K. Miller, MLIS
Assistant Professor
Sayre Campus Librarian
McMahan Library
Southwestern Oklahoma State University
409 E. Mississippi Ave.
Sayre, OK 73662
580-928-5533 ext. 185

A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library.  ~Shelby Foote