[Coil-l] COIL Meeting Agenda

Sarah Whittle burkhead at nsuok.edu
Fri Feb 27 09:43:13 CST 2015

I'm in a similar situation to Kristen, a little trepidatious about the
timing of today's forecast driving from Tahlequah. My sincere apologies for
not being able to make it! (Megan, is there still time to form a Google
hangout for those of us who aren't going to be able to make it?...)

Thanks,
Sarah

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Megan Donald <megan.donald at tulsacc.edu>
wrote:

>  Hello Everybody,
>
>  Don’t forget, our next meeting will be at *1:30 on Friday, February 27th
> at the OU-Tulsa Schusterman Library*. We will be meeting for *lunch at 12
> noon* at Zoe’s Kitchen
> <http://zoeskitchen.com/locations/list-view.aspx?address=74135> on
> Brookside.
>

> This will be a great meeting -- I have attached the agenda. Stewart
> Brower, Director of the OU-Tulsa Schusterman Library, will be discussing
> the dream of many librarians: how to get published. Stewart is also
> editor-in-chief of *Communications in Information Literacy
> <http://www.comminfolit.org/index.php?journal=cil>*, an open-access,
> independent, peer-reviewed journal on information literacy in institutions
> of higher education. It will be great to hear his expertise!
>

> Please let me know if you are attending lunch and/or the meeting, so I can
> make proper reservations.
>

> Best,
>
> Megan
>

> Megan S. Donald, MLIS, JD
>
> Reference & Instruction Librarian
>
> West Campus Library
>
> Tulsa Community College
>
> (918) 595-8012

Sarah Burkhead Whittle
Instructor of Library Services ~ Resource Coordinator, College of Education
Northeastern State University
John Vaughan Library 306B
Tahlequah, OK 74464
918.444.3262