[Coil-l] COIL Meeting: Friday, October 2nd

Sarah Whittle burkhead at nsuok.edu
Tue Sep 22 13:13:44 CDT 2015

I'll also be in attendance for lunch and the meeting. Looking forward to it!

Thanks,
Sarah

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Megan Donald <megan.donald at tulsacc.edu>
wrote:

> Hello COIL,
>

> Our next meeting will be held on *Friday, October 2nd at 1 pm*. The
> meeting starts at 1:00 in the University of Tulsa’s Law Library (Mabee
> Legal Information Center). The agenda is attached. Parking will be free
> in the Kiplinger/Rogers lot. Map is attached.
>

> Lunch will precede the meeting at 11:30 at The Wild Fork
> <http://wildfork.com/> restaurant in Utica Square. Please let me know if
> you will be attending lunch, so I know how many tables to reserve.
>

> See you there,
>
> Megan
>

> Megan S. Donald, MLIS, JD
>
> Reference & Instruction Librarian
>
> West Campus Library
>
> Tulsa Community College
>
> (918) 595-8012

Sarah Burkhead Whittle
Instructor of Library Services ~ Resource Coordinator, College of Education
University Strategies Co-Coordinator (F15)
Northeastern State University
John Vaughan Library 306B
Tahlequah, OK 74464
918.444.3262