[Coil-l] unCOILed registration - 15 spots remain!

Sarah Whittle burkhead at nsuok.edu
Tue Jun 28 14:53:10 CDT 2016

Hello!

We're now about two weeks away from *unCOILed 2016 "Thinking Outside the
Information Literacy Box: Supporting Multi-Literacies*." Our keynote
speakers and breakout session speakers have been selected and I'm excited
to learn new insights from these individuals during our annual conference!

We currently have 35 individuals already registered for unCOILed, but we
will only be able to accommodate a total of 50, so only 15 spots remain!

For $15 you can experience an all-day library conference, with guest
speakers from out of state, breakout sessions led by innovative Oklahoma
librarians, and lunch, too! What a bargain for professional development!

Visit http://coil.okacrl.org/uncoiled-2016/ to register and see the full
schedule for unCOILed.

I'm excited about this year's conference and hope to see you there!
Sarah

--
Sarah Burkhead Whittle
Instructor of Library Services ~ Resource Coordinator, College of Education
burkhead at nsuok.edu
Blackboard IM: sburkhead