[Coil-l] COIL reminder: September meeting @ TCC - September 30

Sarah Whittle burkhead at nsuok.edu
Wed Sep 21 15:42:35 CDT 2016

Greetings!

As a reminder, our September COIL meeting is next Friday, September 30. I
hope you can make it!

11:30 a.m. - Lunch at Zio's (East Pointe Shopping Center - 7111 S. Mingo
Rd.)
1:00 p.m. - COIL meeting at Tulsa Community College, Southeast Campus
(10300 E. 81st St.)

Our presenters will be librarians from NSU Tahlequah and TCC, who will
share about their involvement with the ACRL Assessment in Action (AiA)
community of practice.

So, if you're interested in having guidance with any kind of assessment
please bring an idea, goal, or project that you would like to implement. Or
come with questions you've encountered about assessment, how to trouble
shoot assessment ideas, or tools you would like to incorporate.

Our presenters want this professional development opportunity to be worth
your while and for you to have practical applications to take home!

If you plan on joining us for lunch and/or the meeting, please *RSVP* to me
(burkhead at nsuok.edu) or reply to the list-serv by next *Wednesday,
September 28*. Thank you!

Hope to see you soon,
Sarah

--
Sarah Burkhead Whittle
Instructor of Library Services ~ Resource Coordinator, College of Education
burkhead at nsuok.edu
Blackboard IM: sburkhead