[Coil-l] COIL meeting Friday 9/30/16 @ TCC's Southeast Campus

Jamie Holmes Jamie.Holmes at tulsacc.edu
Thu Sep 29 12:52:32 CDT 2016

RE:  Handicapped parking at TCC’s SEC Library  (Responding to the whole list since it’s useful info to have!)

There are five handicapped spots in Parking Lot 5, just outside the Library.  Even on busy days, there are at least one or two open pretty much all the time; however, if there are none available in Lot 5, Parking Lot 3 has several.

Jamie Holmes
Reference/Instruction Librarian
Southeast Campus Library, #7208
Tulsa Community College