[Coil-l] Question about format of COIL conference and COIL meeting reminder

Burkholder, Kristen kburkholder at okcu.edu
Wed Apr 19 09:53:19 CDT 2017

As others have said, I generally prefer in-person workshops/conferences since it's nice to be able to interact informally with colleagues I don't see very often.

I probably cannot make the April 28th meeting, not even virtually; I'm going to be out of the office at the OLA conference Monday-Wednesday next week, so my Friday is awfully busy catching up (and we have a faculty senate meeting that day too).

Kristen

Kristen Burkholder
Access Services Librarian
Dulaney-Browne Library