[Coil-l] Election results

Ippoliti, Cinthya cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu
Fri Dec 15 16:40:15 CST 2017

Hi everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce that our new Vice-chair elect is Marla Lobley from East Central University, and our new Secretary is Calantha Tillotson from East Central University. Please join me in welcoming them to their new roles! I would also like to extend a heartfelt thank you to Holly Luetkenhaus and Matt Upson for their help and support this year in their respective roles as Secretary and Vice-chair elect.

A huge thank you to Tamara Kharabora for her great work on the website!

I know the group will be in great hands under Matt's leadership and I look forward to an exciting program for 2018. Have a wonderful end of the year,

Cinthya

Cinthya Ippoliti
Professor and Associate Dean for Research and Learning Services
Oklahoma State University|OSU Library
E-mail: cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu<mailto:cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu>
Phone: 405-744-5271
[d]