[Coil-l] 2017 COIL meetings

Ippoliti, Cinthya cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu
Mon Feb 6 12:26:12 CST 2017

Hello everyone,

Thank you for filling out the survey! Based on the results, here is what Matt and I are proposing:

1.       In-person meetings on Friday March 24th and Friday April 28th lunch at 11am with the meeting to start at 12:30-2pm or 2:30pm if time allows

2.       Would anyone be interested in hosting either one of the meetings? The Tulsa metro area location seemed to be the best for respondents

3.       The topic of critical literacy/pedagogy was a resounding top choice. Our question, would you like to have more of an informal discussion about ways folks are approaching these issues or more formal presentations? Is anyone willing and/or interested in leading them? If not, Matt and I can generate some discussion questions to get us started and we can take it from there

4.       Once our in-person meetings are finalized, we can determine when we can have any additional online meetings

Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you!

Cinthya