[Coil-l] Happy new year!

Ippoliti, Cinthya cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu
Thu Jan 12 15:19:20 CST 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful break! As we begin to look towards a new year, Matt and I thought we would conduct a very informal survey to see what your needs for the current year are, and that will help us plan programming, meetings, and any updates to our materials.

http://okstatelib.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6AsgCYWPfmUH0IR

If you could please take a couple of minutes to fill out the survey below, we would greatly appreciate it, and we will get back to you with details once results come in. Thank you!

Cinthya and Matt

Cinthya Ippoliti
Associate Dean for Research and Learning Services
Oklahoma State University|OSU Library
E-mail: cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu<mailto:cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu>
Phone: 405-744-5271
[d]