[Coil-l] Digital Scholarship Futurist @ OK State Libraries (please excuse duplication)

Ippoliti, Cinthya cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu
Tue Jul 11 12:35:44 CDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

The Oklahoma State University Libraries are excited to announce a brand new position within the Research and Learning Services Division which is expanding its focus to include collaborations with our High Performance Computing Center, scholarly communication activities, and digital scholarship projects among other areas.

Are you a creative librarian with a passion for learning and teaching who is eager to drive your own projects, innovate, and tackle challenges head on? Then this position is for you! The libraries offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a generous holiday schedule and leave accrual. You will also be offered start-up funding for research or travel, have access to a full communication team to help develop and deliver your message, and have the flexibility to cultivate programming from the ground up.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Cinthya

Cinthya Ippoliti
Associate Dean for Research and Learning Services
Oklahoma State University|OSU Library
E-mail: cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu<mailto:cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu>
Phone: 405-744-5271
[d]