[Coil-l] COIL Meeting on Friday, March 24th

Sarah Whittle burkhead at nsuok.edu
Mon Mar 20 15:31:56 CDT 2017

Like Ona, please consider me a "maybe," too!

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 3:05 PM, Adam Brennan <adam.brennan at tulsacc.edu>
wrote:

> I plan on attending.  Will try to make the luncheon.
>

> -Adam Brennan
>
> Tulsa Community College

Sarah Burkhead Whittle
Instructor of Library Services
Resource Coordinator, College of Education | Interim Resource
Coordinator, Departments
of Criminology, Justice Studies & Global Security; Geography & Political
Science; Social Work
Community of Oklahoma Instruction Librarians, Chair Emeritus 2017
Northeastern State University
John Vaughan Library 306B
711 N. Grand Ave.
Tahlequah, OK 74464