[Coil-l] Reminder! COIL meeting on 10/13 @ UCO

Sarah Whittle burkhead at nsuok.edu
Wed Sep 27 15:15:48 CDT 2017

I'm planning on attending lunch and the meeting and look forward to both!

Thanks,
Sarah

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Ippoliti, Cinthya <
cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> We will have lunch starting at 11am and our meeting will begin at 1pm at
> the UCO Library. Thank you to Christine and UCO for their hospitality! We
> will not have a formal agenda, but will plan to have a general discussion
> surrounding instruction activities, issues, and challenges. We can also
> have added conversations surrounding critical pedagogy as a follow-up to
> our summer program.
>

> If you could please let me know if you are planning to attend, I would
> greatly appreciate it and will send out a final reminder with restaurant
> and parking information. Thank you!
>

> Cinthya
>

> Cinthya Ippoliti
>
> Associate Dean for Research and Learning Services
>
> Oklahoma State University|OSU Library
>
> E-mail: cinthya.ippoliti at okstate.edu
>
> Phone: 405-744-5271
>
> [image: d]

Sarah Burkhead Whittle
Instructor of Library Services
Resource Coordinator, College of Education | Interim Resource
Coordinator, Departments
of Criminology, Justice Studies & Global Security; Geography & Political
Science; Social Work
Community of Oklahoma Instruction Librarians, Chair Emeritus 2017
Northeastern State University
John Vaughan Library 306B
711 N. Grand Ave.
Tahlequah, OK 74464