[Coil-l] unCOILed Workshop Summer 2018

Upson, Matt matthew.upson at okstate.edu
Wed Apr 18 16:34:56 CDT 2018

Hello everyone,

We wanted to check in with the COIL community and let you know that we are planning on offering the summer unCOILed workshop during the week of July 30 - August 3. We currently have Ada (ECU) and Stillwater (OSU) as viable host options.

Would you please fill out a brief survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDjKZmm-dIn5QAaJkLDuiDeNtaUAfaX2vGVxhl7yh04Yr_Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link> that will help us gauge interest in those locations.

If you'd like to suggest another option and would be willing to volunteer your library space during that date range, please let me know at matthew.upson at okstate.edu<mailto:matthew.upson at okstate.edu>

I'll keep the survey live through next Wednesday.

Thank you.

Matt Upson [Profile<http://info.library.okstate.edu/matt-upson>]
Associate Professor
Director - Undergraduate Instruction & Outreach
Edmon Low Library - Room 306
Oklahoma State University
matthew.upson at okstate.edu