[Coil-l] Fwd: UnCOILed Workshop Call for Proposals!

Angie Brunk angiebrunk at gmail.com
Thu May 9 10:02:58 CDT 2024

Do you have anyone doing accessibility and instruction? I'd be happy to
submit a proposal for that.

On Thu, May 9, 2024 at 9:27 AM Nicole Sump-Crethar <ansumpcre at gmail.com>
wrote:

> We're still waiting for your proposals! Please share all the interesting
> work you've been doing at the summer 2024 unCOILed Workshop!
>
> Nicole Sump-Crethar
> ansumpcre at gmail.com

Angie Brunk, MLS, MA, MAS
<Brunk--angiebrunk at gmail.com>
Accessibility and User Experience Design consultant
http://angiebrunk.com <Brunk--angiebrunk at gmail.com>