[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Dec. 7

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Dec 7 10:25:38 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all keeping warm and taking care of your pipes and plants
and pets that may be exposed to these too cold temperatures.

Just a heads up that the Wilburton Christmas Parade is this Friday
evening, and some of the local merchants will keep their shops open for
after-parade shopping downtown with discounts and snacks for all their
customers.  Bundle up and go see it.  Also, there will be Santa Photos
being taken at Talbot's Flower Shop this Saturday from 1:00 to 3:00.
You get a 4" x 6" color photo in a decorative Christmas photo card for
$8.00.  Your kids will never be this young again and this makes a
wonderful keepsake to look back on in years to come.  Don't forget to
come over this afternoon and get your beautiful Christmas pointsettias
from our Horticulture students.  They have assorted colors and sizes and
are lovely and very festive.

Our menu for today includes:

            Pork roast
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Pinto beans
            Cornbread
            Turnip greens
            Corn
             Sauerkraut and weiners
             Baked potato and pasta bars

Our fast food  is Chili cheese fries.

And for dessert we have Apricot Cobbler.

Come on over and get a good hot meal here,