[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Oct. 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 13 09:49:32 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Since we got the email yesterday from Jeff Weems about our students now
being able to receive emails, I have added them to our menu list.  This
should be very helpful to both them and us at times.  They will want to
know what's for lunch at times, and whenever someone leaves something
identifiable, (textbooks, notebooks, backpacks, etc.), in the Cafeteria,
I usually try to send out an email to let everyone know to contact the
person as to the whereabouts of their property.

I want to encourage everyone to attend the special Campus Violence
Prevention Project events today in honor of Domestic Violence Awareness
Month and show Mrs. Levenia Carey our support.  She is off to a great
start in her new position as our CVPP person and we need to let her know
she's appreciated.  I sat in on the program yesterday  put on by PBL
featuring  Peggy Birge of the Stigler Women's Shelter and some of the
abuses that she shared with us were absolutely unthinkable in their
cruelty.  Everyone needs to be made aware that this type of behavior is
not normal, and should not be tolerated for any reason.

I also want to remind you that today is our first opportunity to attend
the play "The Quilters" put on by our own theater students, under the
direction of Mrs. Ruth Askew Brelsford.  If you can't go tonight, you
can still catch it on Friday or Saturday night at 7:30 in the
auditorium, but be sure and attend.  They do such a great job with their
performances, they are well worth your time to attend.

Our menu for today includes:

             Lasagna
             Steamed red potatoes
             Pinto beans
             Cornbread
             Turnip greens
            Corn
            Sauerkraut and weiners
            Hot rolls

Our fast food is Mr. Rib on a bun.

And for dessert fix your own Banana split.

Come on over,

Rhoda   ;-)