[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Oct. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 17 10:04:30 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend.  The weather was wonderful and it's
supposed to be warm the rest of the week, if the TV weathermen aren't
lying to us.  I know everybody is ready to get this week over with and
get on with their long weekend, go to Fall Festival or whatever else you
enjoy doing.

Tonight is your last chance to see the play Quilters put on by our
theater students.  If you haven't seen it, you need to catch it before
it's too late.  It's a really good story and you'll get to see and hear
how talented some of our students are.

Our menu for today includes:

          Baked chicken
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Macaroni and cheese
          Sweet peas
          Italian vegetables
          Seasoned rice

Our fast food is:

             Mr. Rib on a bun

And for dessert we have Yellow cake with Chocolate icing.

See you in the Cafeteria,

Rhoda  :-)