[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Oct. 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 25 10:16:24 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Well, it doesn't feel as cold today as it did yesterday, even though my
thermometer is flashing 42 degrees at me.  I'm hoping it warms up some
by this weekend, as I am supposed to go on a Girl Scout campout unless
it rains, so I'm praying either for warmer weather or rain!   I'm
starting to feel a little nervous about camping out in a tent since I
found a dead bobcat near our house this weekend, and we'll be camping
even further out than that!  Wish us luck and if I don't survive and
make it back next week, please be kind to my replacement.

Our menu for today includes:

       Pork cutlets
       Mashed potatoes and gravy
        White beans
        Corn bread
        Fried okra
        Turnip greens
        Pasta bar

Our fat food is:  Mr. Rib on a bun

And for dessert we have:

        Banana nut cake with Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
       Blackberry cobbler

See you in the Cafeteria,