[Eoscstudents] T'giving food drive

Mary Edith Butler mebutler at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 31 09:00:40 CST 2005

The Library Media Center will sponsor its annual Thanksgiving Food Drive
beginning Tues., Nov. 1, and continuing until Tues., Nov. 15.  Students
who have library fines can have the fines erased by bringing in the
equivalent amount in canned food.  We will create food boxes with the
canned goods collected and will buy meat gift certificates with any
money donated.  These boxes will go to Eastern students who might need a
bit of help during the holidays.   It is a short drive this year because
of the way the calendar falls, so we need everyone to really get busy
and help us raise can goods and money.   Feel free to call if you have
any questions, and we would be very grateful for any help from clubs and
teams.  Thanks very much!