[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 5 09:50:38 CDT 2006

Hi everybody,

I must really be in denial.  All this week I've had to stop myself from
putting the date down as March.  Time really does fly when you're having
fun, doesn't it?

I had a very enjoyable evening attending our Storytelling Group at the
Gallery downtown yesterday.  This would be really good for some of you
that are not from here and would like to hear stories of how we who have
lived here all our lives (so far) grew up.  It's funny how some of the
things that we do and accept as normal, other people find strange, and
some of the things they do are completely foreign to us.  It is the
first Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm at the Gallery, across from
Adelitas and we'd be glad to have you and your stories, if you'd like to
share them, or glad for you to come and listen to some of ours.

Yesterday was quite busy on campus with all the scholastic contest kids,
and I hear Friday will be busy also, with FFA Interscholastic Contests
happening then.

We have a really good menu for you today:

         Lasagna
          Garlic bread
          Oven fried potatoes
          Corn
          Okra
          Green beans

Our fast food is Beef and Cheese nachos.

And for dessert come and get some wonderful Strawberry Shortcake.

Rhoda    :-D