[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. April 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 20 09:56:23 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Well, we've almost got another week out of the way.  It was actually
sprinkling just a little bit at my house this morning when I came to
work, but by the time I drove the 2 1/2 miles in, there was no sign of
it.

I hope you all are planning on going to the Starving Artist Show, Sale
and Auction Friday from 7:00 pm-9:00 pm or Saturday 11:00 am-4:00 pm at
The Gallery, 108 West Main Street here in Wilburton.  We have some
excellent local artists that have come together to bring this gallery
into being and even more should be on display for this show.  You might
be surprised at the amount and quality of artistic talent this area has
produced.  I know there is some wonderful art work on display down at
the gallery and some very friendly people down there to help you if you
need it.

Our menu for today includes:

       Round steak
       Mashed potatoes and gravy
       Italian veggies
       Corn
       Pasta bar
       Hot rolls

Our fast food is a Fish Sandwich and French Fries.

And for dessert try some luscious Strawberry Cake.