[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. April 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 27 10:11:41 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

I really enjoyed my first secretary's luncheon yesterday.  I knew the
food was going to be good, because I had been seeing all the scurrying
around and preparing things going on over here, but I really didn't
realize we would have entertainment,too.  The "B Flat's" were great,
with some very imaginative lyrics to some old favorite songs, customized
to some of our key employees.  And the "Sound Sensations", as always are
wonderful.  I know one of the girls in the group, and the more I looked
at another one, I realized I knew her too and had gone to her baby
shower when she was born!  I know I'm not old, how young are these kids
today anyway?  They just keep getting younger and younger!   This
luncheon is a very nice thing to do for all of us that don't run the
show, but just try to keep it running smoothly.  Thank you very much on
behalf of all of us.

Today will be your first chance to follow the yellow brick road and see
"The Wizard of Oz", either at 10:00 or at 7:30 pm.  This is something
you don't want to miss.  There will be another performance tomorrow
evening and a final one on Saturday evening, also, so if you can't
manage it today, you still have more chances to see this wonderful
performance.

I know those of you who will be at our PAWS meeting this evening won't
get to see the play tonight.  I wish we could have the "B Flat's" come
and sing the Ali Oop Scoops Poop song for the group, but I know some of
them will be out of town due to work obligations.  Too bad they still
have to keep their day jobs.

Our menu for today includes:

            Roast beef
            Baby carrots
            Steamed broccoli
            Cheese sauce
            Hot rolls

Our fast food is Chili Dogs and French Fries.

And for dessert have a piece of Chocolate Cake or some Banana Pudding.