[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. Dec. 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 4 10:09:19 CST 2006

Hi folks,

I hope you've all thawed out after all the ice and snow.  At least it's
mostly melted in this part of the state.  Evidently there's a lot of it
left further north, though,  since I'm still seeing a lot of school
cancellations on TV.  The temperature is still really low so be sure and
take care of your pets that have to be out in it.  Small dogs need to be
in the house.  They do not have the body mass to withstand these
extremely cold temperatures.

I believe I got something in the mail the other day about a blood drive
in Miller Hall today.  It is especially critical to keep the supply of
blood up at this time when we have had such bad weather that causes
accidents and injuries.  You can be a hero and save a life just by this
simple act.

Everyone over here is busy getting ready for the Regent's Christmas
Dinner this evening.  It was postponed from Friday due to the extremely
bad weather throughout the state.  It looks like I'll be getting to stay
and cashier this evening at dinner while Irene goes up to the
President's House to help serve.  That should surprise the people that
saw me out serving breakfast too.

Our menu for today includes:

          Steak fingers

Our fast food is Meat and Cheese Nachos.

And for dessert we have some yummy Orange Cake.

Bundle up and come on over,