[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Dec. 7

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 7 10:10:29 CST 2006

Hi folks,

It's supposed to be a really chilly day today, I hope you're ready for
it.  With today's temperatures barely getting up to freezing, tonight
should be really cold.  Better find those gloves and that can of de-icer
again!

Be sure and make plans to attend the Wilburton Christmas Parade this
Saturday evening at 6:00 downtown.  Bundle up and be ready to see Santa
Claus.  He's sure to be there.

Much sympathy goes out to Marsha Green over the loss of her father.
Remember her and her family in your thoughts and prayers in their time
of loss.

Happy Birthday wishes go out to Phillip Hawthorne and Marsha Green
today.  I hope they both have enjoyable days with many more birthdays to
come.

Our menu for today includes:

          Hamburger steak
          Rice