[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Feb. 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 1 09:37:15 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Well, you all need to start doing your rain dance, praying for rain or
whatever it is that you did before that worked.  We have the clouds
outside so we know we've got a shot at getting some rain.  We just need
to give it a little encouragement.  Go wash your car.  Better yet, go
wash my car.   Work up an appetite and come over and eat with us.

Today we're having:

       Kielbasa Jambalaya  (Something new)
       Oven fried potatoes
       Fried squash
       Pasta bar
       Baked potato bar

Our fast food is:

       Barbecue sandwich
       Baked beans
       Chips

And for dessert we've got Swiss Chocolate Cake with cream cheese
frosting and some Banana Pudding while it lasts.

Come and get it,