[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Feb. 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 13 10:03:51 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Well, I had a busy weekend, how about you?  We had to go on a mission to
find a dress for my daughter this weekend.  She's 12 1/2 going on grown
and is going to her first formal dance this week, so we had to get the
dress, the shoes, the long gloves, the whole nine yards...  I'm not
ready for my baby to be this old.  It's funny how 12 years seems like a
long time for some things, but when I think about my daughter being 12
it seems like it just flew by!

Our menu for today includes:
        Steak fingers
        Mashed potatoes and gravy
        Macaroni and cheese with little smokies

Our fast food is:
        Chili dogs
        Chips

And for dessert we have Apple Cobbler and Yellow cake with Chocolate
Frosting.

Come on over,