[Eoscstudents] Menu Valentine's Day Tues. Feb. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 14 09:41:31 CST 2006

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

I hope you're having a really sweet day today and that all the people
who love you have let you know about it and you let them know how much
you love them too.

If you're looking for something interesting to do this evening, how
about going to the Gallery (across from Adelita's)  and listening to
Choctaw storyteller Tim Tingle?  He will be there at 7:00 hosting a
Storytelling Circle, where he and whomever else would like to
participate tell their stories.  It ought to be interesting.  I know we
have a lot of people around here who are full of...stories and can
really capture an audience's attention.  For more information about this
contact Ruth Brelsford here on campus via email or at extension 762.

Our lovely menu for today includes:

       Chicken in a biscuit (NEW)
       Mashed potatoes and gravy
       Winter Blend Veggies
       Pasta bar

Our fast food for today is:

         Cheeseburgers
          French fries

And for dessert today, Drexel knows how much we love chocolate, so she
made Chocolate Cake and Brownies!  I think I need one of those bumper
stickers that says "Will Work for Chocolate."

Bring your sweetheart and come on over,

Rhoda    ;-)