[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Feb. 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 21 09:58:34 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Hope you're having a great day.  I don't know if it means anything or
not but I can look at my Desktop Weather map and it shows some pink
areas over us.  Maybe we'll get some more precipitation, hopefully of
the wet variety, not the frozen stuff.

Susie just came down and said her son Stanley is sick so she's going to
have to go take care of him.   That means the COFFEE SHOP WILL BE CLOSED
FOR AT LEAST TODAY.  Sorry about that, but we we have a good menu for
you today here in the Cafeteria.

       Parmesan chicken
       Mashed potatoes and gravy
       Sweet peas
       Corn
       Seasoned rice
       Rolls
       Baked potato bar
       Pasta

And our fast food includes:

       Enchiladas
       Nacho chips & picante sauce
       Spanish rice
       Refried beans

And for dessert you can satisfy your sweet tooth with some Carrot Cake
or some Cherry Cobbler.

See you in the Cafeteria,

Rhoda  ;-)