[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Jan. 9, 2006

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 9 10:07:18 CST 2006

Welcome back everyone,

I hope you all had a great break and are fired up and ready to go at it
again!  I think we all need to take a minute to pray for rain, do a rain
dance or whatever might work toward getting us some moisture down here.
These fires in the state are getting way out of hand and way too close
to home if you ask me.  I was watching the New Year's Day parade on TV
taking place in California, getting rained on, and they were saying
that's what they got for always making people jealous of their good
weather.  Little did they know, we're jealous of their bad weather too,
we could desperately use some of that liquid sunshine around these parts.

Also, be sure and find a Girl Scout and order some Girl Scout cookies if
you want to get any this year.  They are only on sale until the 17th, so
if you don't get them now, you'll be waiting a whole year to get some of
those Thin Mints, Caramel Delights, etc.  This is the last year for the
Lemon Pastry Creams so anyone who likes those needs to really stock up.

We have a really good menu to start off this semester with:

       Fried chicken
        Green peas
        Baby carrots
        Baked potato bar
        Pasta bar

Our fast foods include:

        Enchiladas
        Refried beans
        Spanish rice
        Tortilla chips and salsa

And for dessert we have Brownies, Banana pudding or Blackberry cobbler.

Come on over and enjoy some of this.  We're looking forward to seeing
you all again.