[Eoscstudents] Menu for FRIDAY Jan. 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 20 09:57:13 CST 2006

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to remind you all to be sure and visit The Gallery today on
Main Street across from Adelita's between 1:00 and 6:00 pm.  This is
their grand opening and there will be door prizes and refreshments to
enjoy as you wander around and look at the beautiful paintings and other
art work on display, all done by local artists.   You might even win a
$50 discount on the painting of your choice.  From what I hear, they are
even planning to schedule some classes for folks to sign up for in the
future, so if you're interested in taking some art classes, be sure and
get in there and talk to them about it.  I got to go through it the
other day, and the artwork on display is lovely.  I am in awe of anyone
who can pick up a brush and paint and put a piece of the world on canvas
like that.  I would be hard put to paint anything even remotely
identifiable.

We have a  great menu for today, especially if you like Italian.

       Lasagna
       Crispy cubed potatoes
       Breaded okra
       Corn
       Winter blend vegetables
       Baked potato bar
       Rolls

Our fast food today is PIZZA.

And for dessert we have a yummy Chocolate chip cookie bar.

Come in and fill up, but don't forget to take Loma's advice and exercise
so you don't wind up wearing it long term.  Get out and enjoy this nice
weather.

Rhoda   ;-)