[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Jan. 31

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 31 09:22:08 CST 2006

Hi folks,

I hope you're all doing well today.  The weather promises to be very
nice.  I refuse to think like the weather guys and say this is bad
weather because it's dry.  Just don't play with matches and we'll be fine.

I have to brag a little bit today.  For anyone who is worried that
they're getting old, this will put it in perspective for you.  My Aunt
Alma in Indiana is turning 104 today.  No that is not a typo.  She's in
a wheelchair, but her mind is sharp and she's ready to go anytime she
can line somebody up to push her!  Just keep loving life.

We went all over the world to make up this menu for you today:

       Smoked pork chops
       Stuffing
       Oriental blend vegetables
       Baked potato bar

Our fast food is:

       Hamburgers
       French Fries

And for dessert we have German Chocolate Cake.

Come to the Cafeteria.  Where else can you get France, Germany and the
Orient all in one place?

Rhoda