[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. June 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 5 09:41:06 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and are now enjoying this
pleasantly cool Monday morning.  Looking outside, it looks like it could
rain any minute, and according to my thermometer, the temperature is
only 70 degrees.  Sure wish I could be outside in it, at least til it
starts to lightning!  Then I want to go snuggle up with my dogs and a
good book.

The Relay for Life went well this weekend.  It sure made my legs sore,
though.  I guess I'm not ready to try out for Coach Stone's track team
yet.  I don't know how much money was raised for cancer research, but
every little bit helps.

Our menu for today includes:

            Forgotten chicken
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Winter blend vegetables
            Carrots
            Harvard Beets
            Baked potato bar

Our fast food is Corn Dogs and French Fries.

And for dessert have a piece of some delicious Blackberry Cobbler,
Cherry Cobbler or some Coconut Cake.

Come on over,

Rhoda   ;-)

P. S.  Speaking of blackberry cobbler, the blackberries are starting to
get ripe so go find a patch and pick ya some before they're all gone!

Rhoda