[Eoscstudents] Menu for Friday March 31 TIME CHANGE WEEKEND!!!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 31 10:00:15 CST 2006

Hi everybody,

Well, we've made it through another week.  If you're looking for
something to do this weekend, Stoney Hardcastle is holding a writer's
workshop tomorrow morning at the Public Library starting at 9:00.  He is
a well known local fellow who has published quite a number of books, and
has taught writing classes here at Eastern in the past.  If you're
interested in writing, be sure to come and take advantage of his
knowledge.

Also, this weekend, there will be a Home and Garden Show at the Expo
Center in McAlester that sounds like it should be very interesting.  It
starts on Sat. and goes from 9:00 to 6:00, then Sunday it runs from
12:00 to 4:00.

Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend.  Remember to Spring
Forward!  We'll be having an extra hour of daylight now so maybe we can
get some of our outside chores done between work and dark.

Our menu for today includes:

          Taco Topping (to go over chips or rice)
          Spanish rice
          Refried beans
          Corn
          Squash
          Nacho chips
          Cheese sauce
          White rice
          Baked potato bar

Our fast food is PIZZA!!!

And for dessert it's a chocolate fest, with Chocolate Brownies and
No-Bake Cookies.  It just doesn't get any better than that, unless
you're one of those people who doesn't like chocolate, in which case
that just leaves more chocolate for me!

Have a great weekend!

Rhoda   ;-)

P. S.  And don't forget the 4H Spaghetti Dinner on Sunday from 11:00 to
1:00 at the High School Cafeteria.  Cost is $5.00 for adults and $4.00
for children age 12 and under.

Rhoda