[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. May 23

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue May 23 09:05:01 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate our Lady Mountaineers
softball team for a job really well done this year.  I don't pretend to
understand a whole lot about softball, but I can tell winning from
losing and let me tell you, this is one group of real winners!  Way to
go girls and coaches!

If you go outside be sure and put on some sunscreen, preferably with a
bug repellent additive.  Now that we've had some rain, the mosquitos are
coming out with a vengeance!  If only we could train them to eat the
ticks, or vice versa.

Our menu for today includes:

          Meatloaf
          Seasoned baby carrots
          Spinach
          Rolls

Our fast food for today is Hot Ham and Cheese on a bun, with French Fries.

And for dessert we have Cinnamon rolls and Ambrosia.

And as always, we have a great salad bar with a variety of dressings,
etc. to choose from.

Come on over,