[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Nov. 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 2 10:21:23 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Brrrrr!!!  It definitely got chilly last night and still is according to
my thermometer.  Fortunately, I have a little heater hidden under my
desk that keeps me cozy in here.  I didn't have as much frost on my
windshield as I thought I would.  I didn't even have to use the de-icer
I finally tracked down at O'Reilly's yesterday.  I'm sure I will before
too long, though.

Evidently good news spreads fast, no matter where you are.  Word has
spread all through the woods near our house that we have raccoon
accessible cat and/or dog food available 24/7.  This morning there were
two groups of 3 or 4 raccoons each milling around outside our front
door, either eating or waiting to eat at our automatic dog and cat
feeder.  The amazing thing is, they are much better at it than the dogs
or cats it's made for.  A couple of them would be sticking their little
paws in the swinging door  where the food is supposed to come from,
while another one got impatient and poked his little pointy nose up to
the top, raising the lid, so he could climb up there and sit eating out
of the hopper.  Talk about thinking out of the box!  They are some
pretty smart little critters!

Don't forget to go see the hypnotist in the auditorium tonight at 8:00.
I saw it last year and it is hysterical.  If you sit up close you might
get picked to participate in the show, too.

Our menu for today includes:

          Chicken parmesan with red sauce
          Scalloped potatoes
          Corn
          Black eye peas
          Pasta
          Hot rolls

Our fast food is Corn Dogs and French Fries.

And for dessert Drexel made Bread Pudding.

Come on over,