[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Nov. 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 29 09:55:12 CST 2006

Hi folks,

I hope you're ready for cold weather, 'cause it's supposed to hit this
evening.  Tomorrow is supposed to be really cold with an Arctic cold
front due to be coming through this area, and Friday should still be
pretty chilly.   If we get the snow and or ice they're predicting,
Friday may be pretty slippery.  We had Long Johns in the Cafeteria this
morning, maybe to remind everyone to dig theirs out.

I saw the email this morning that Paul Enis sent out letting everyone
know that Candlelighting is this coming Sunday from 5:00 to 8:00.  If
the weather hasn't gotten you in the mood for Christmas by then, surely
their beautiful music and singing will.

I noticed yesterday that downtown has got Christmas garland and bows on
the new light posts, and other Christmas decorations up and in store
windows.  I guess I'd better hurry and get inventory done as fast as I
can so I can start decorating over here.  Things get really busy this
time of year.  Not regular busy, but concentrated, packed-in busy.  Just
when I think I'm getting a pretty good routine going, along comes
something that throws it off in a major way, but I guess if that didn't
happen things could get pretty boring, huh?  I know all the students and
faculty are just counting the days til semester end and Christmas break.

Our menu for today includes:

          Dorito bake
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Okra
          Black eye peas
          Corn on the cob
          Macaroni and cheese with smoked sausage

And our fast food is Burritos with chili and cheese and French Fries.

For dessert we have luscious Banana Pudding.

Come on over and enjoy,